All good and well if you’ve got the time and what it takes to promote the hell out of yourself and your product.
Plans for the month of February were to focus on the writing vein. Sharing information I find, or I know from experience. This, so far, has been a good theory on paper. It has produced the knowledge that my community prefers a content variance. The result of the past few weeks has given me information to digest, analyze and plan with.
It’s always interesting how the thought process takes you on a journey of looking after the number one.
- Writing what I know? Yes!
- One niche or a few? A few.
- Getting my name, my books and my visual art to those outside the bubble? Absolutely.
- Do I need to stir things up to accomplish a desired social networking? Certainly.
Breaking out of the friend and family bubble of social media is daunting. You have to be prepared to show off a little, say what you feel, and reach out to new people. The last part, for most, is the hard part.
So how do you get your name and product out to the masses without spending a fortune and relying on others to do the job? You change things up a little, or a lot if that’s the urge that takes you.
- For starters, look at downsizing. Yes, you read right, downsizing.
- Remove the clutter. The little things that have built up over time. The things that take up your time. It has to happen to focus on the important.
- Strive to take charge of social media platforms. Take a new direction through merging, separating and removing time wasters.
Changes to your network marketing doesn’t have to be radical, unless that’s what you want. It has to encompass your priorities and what works for you. But, consider the old adage “change is as good as a rest”. It just might be what is forthcoming to take you to the next level.
Author, Photographer, Lover of Life
"Capturing moments others may never get to experience."