Love the service or the product? Don’t just tell people about it, announce it to the world!
If you’re reading this, you have some sort of social media &/or internet connection. Take your happy thought purchases a few steps further.
- Find the business on Facebook or Twitter - Like, Follow, Comment.
- Go in search of their Website or Blog - Sign up for their Newsletter or RSS Feed.
- The cursory “Like” is not enough to show your appreciation, although it helps.
- “Like” and make a “Comment”. Say things like: Great Service. Check this place out for (fill in the blank). Best (fill in the blank) ever. Thank you for supporting our team. It doesn’t have to be much, just something.
- If you own a Business Facebook Page, learn how to make comments and likes under that name. This not only benefits the vendor you want to support, it gives your company some free advertising as well.
There is lots you can be doing. There is lots you should be doing. Take baby steps, but STEP into shopping and supporting the local business community.
Share the name of a local business you would like to promote.
Author, Photographer, Lover of Life